Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Birthday Angel

Always at night as I put you to sleep

And nestle my nose in your sweet soft hair

Watching your eyes slowly droop into a close

And your face a picture perfect sereneness

My heart swells with joy and

I thank God for sending me you

My little angel



Image hosting by Photobucket

And at night as you toss and turn

Arms reached out to hug me close

And once more my nose shall rest in your hair

Breathing in your heavenly scent

It envelopes me in a strange calm happiness

And I thank God for sending me you

My little angel



And the days when your sweet smile

Greets me as you flutter your sleepy eyes open

To welcome me in the morning

For yet another day together

You make me feel like a Queen

And I thank God for sending me you

My little Angel



Image hosting by Photobucket

And for the days we discover new things together

Cry over our little pains together

Laugh over little silly things we do together

Rejoice over the precious words that you utter

You make me feel like a million dollars

Yet again, I thank God for sending me you

My little angel



And for the nights when I hold you tight

Your cheeks moist with my silent tears

For I wish I could make life better

For you who makes my life so fulfilled

But I am just a mother with so many flaws

And I can only thank God for sending me you

My little precious Angel



Four years ago I couldn’t imagine life with you

Four years on, I can’t imagine life without you

Every inch of you in my eyes is perfect

I couldn’t dream of anything more

So everyday I whisper a little thank you

To God for sending me you

My sweet little precious Angel

Image hosting by Photobucket

Happy Birthday Nasri!

21 Comments:

Blogger Bergen said...

Happy birthday, Spiderman. I mean Spiderboy. Good job, Spidermom. And Spiderpop too.

7:30 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

thank you uncle cowboy-drama king-bergen!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Awwwww dearest Dena, yes your Nasri is such an adorable Spidey! Happy belated Birthday to the sweet kid. I can understand the way he tugs at your heart *SIGH* Hope he had a wonderful time and a HUGE kiss from Aunt Maya :)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Ely said...

Nasri looks like his beautiful mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASRI!

11:53 AM  
Blogger mommy@lif said...

happy birthday sweet 'lil nasri!

though i never met you in person, but i think both of ur kids copycat your face! 100% !!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

nasri menantu mak sayang...

happy birthday eh...


elok kan kalau kita berbesan dena kan? *hint hint*

rocker kawin spidey...ok la tu...

yeargh yeargh...

7:30 PM  
Blogger MA said...

Happy Birthday Nasri !

You go climb all walls, ye hear ?

9:19 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

When was the birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY cutie!

2:00 AM  
Blogger OOD said...

oh anedra,
who do i feel sebak and haru reading that beautiful beautiful poem!!

You go hug him for me, okay?

nazrah, aiyoh, you suda potong lah. How do i explain this to MY daughter?

2:03 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

maya: he can be a spidermonster too when he want to! hehe! apple of mommy's eyes he is!

irock: roger and thanks.

alif's mommy: that's what most people say!

ely: awwww! thanks sweetheart!

nazrah: he's a spidey rocker! for his birthday, he chose a toy electric guitar and a microphone! Caya tak!! Boleh geng dgn aishah! definitely!


makandeh: thanks! he will! already yesterday he was rock climbing, without the spider suit tho.

Queen: yesterday. march16th! lama tak nampak! how are ya? keep wondering when we will berlaga bahu at Giant??


Oody: I do have another son, remember?? hehe..lagi pun quota dia empat! haha! Itu pun kalau nak sangat lah! take care u!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

dena:if aishah is anything like her mom, surely she'll find a rocker husband. looks like the plan is taking shape hor?

ood: let the best rocker woman win!! bring it on! hahaha. berangan tak sudah sudah!i miss yewwwhhh

2:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

happy belated birthday nasri sayang - nanti oteh beli something okay?

4:18 AM  
Blogger Blabarella said...

Happy birthday to sweet spidey nasri!! Dena, you've got really handsome boys, you know!! I'm sure you've heard that a million times!! Hmm, and do I spy a certain baldy Spidey Sr. on the bed in the background?? *winks*

And what a lovely poem that was. That's one thing I can never do nor appreciate (though I've tried!) - poems. Dunno why!! :p

4:36 AM  
Blogger About Blogreader said...

We don't know each other Nasri but happy birthday anyway. May you have many more (and always remember to love your mother back! She writes the bestest poems ever!).

8:56 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

nazrah: surely looks like potential!! you know what, the guitar that we bought has an autoplay for songs..keluar-keluar lagu pop cina! haiya!!!

kakteh: mak dia pun tak kisah kalau oteh nak belikan mak dia something! hehe!

blabs: yup..you're right..that's Senior Spidey alright; takin a break! zzzzzz!

blogreader: thanks honey!! :)

1:00 AM  
Blogger LifeBloom said...

To Nasri, Happy Birthday and may all your dreams come true.

To Nasri's mummy - what a lovely, lovely, poem you wrote - you managed to give me a glimpse of what being a mother means and feels like.

Nasri is so loved - and once he learns to read and understands what you had conveyed through these words - he will be sure to pass this love to his children as well.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Awang Goneng said...

Mintak maaf lambat sikit. Eh, dah birthday adik KITA? Selamat mak dan anak-anak (dan juga bapak)!

10:10 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

auntie noni: thanks so much! I so know what u mean! I cant imagine life not being a mother..I mean, what were we doing when we were not Mommies huh?? Priceless kan?

lifebloom: like noni..motherhood is the best thing that could happen to any woman. It's the most life fulfilling thing I've ever experienced. hope you get to feel this someday soon! :)

awang goneng: terimakasih atok teh! hope to be terrorising you again soon! hehehe!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

what lagu pop cina kluar dari rock guitar? sacrilege!!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Hi,

Just blog browsing...hope its not too late to wish the little one a Happy Birthday!!

12:43 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

nazrah: I KNOW!!

sassy & CR: thanks!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home