Friday, April 29, 2005

STUFF

I wanna go home but its friday evening and anybody who knows anything about KL is that the jam gets doubly horrible and that it only makes a bad start to your lovely weekend even if you just TRY to brave though it. So no thanks, I'll stay in the comfort of my office till a lil bit later in an attempt to NOT mar all the good good plans I have for this long-long labour day weekend and will instead just blog about STUFF.


1. MAKE FRIENDS WHILE STUCK IN JAM
On the way to work this morning while stuck in the jam, I saw this guy in a black BMW in front of me pass a name card to this lady in an Orange Gen2. Hmmmmm...Interesting way of meeting new people and making new friends while bored on way to work?? Maybe I should try? Looked to my right and saw sweaty-angry looking lorry-balak driver. Maybe NOT.

2. YOU THINK YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHEN SUDDENLY....ITS UNIT TRUST

Received call from lady I KNEW and spoke to less than TWICE something like 10 years ago. Spoke to me like I was long lost best buddy which kept me wondering WHAT'S UP???? Rupanya..wanted to sell unit trust...

I S H O U L D H A VE F * * * I N G K N O W N ! ! !

3. OLD WOMAN ACTING YOUNG FINDS HERSELF IN HOSPITAL

Talking about my MOMMY. Fractured her arm and will be in cast for next six months. Walked fast at shopping mall and could not brake in time when she approached a ramp. Fell and fainted and landed in Emergency Ward of Pantai Hospital..(Note:Kakteh and I agreed that the fainting was all her being the DRAMA QUEEN!) Sorry Mom!!!. While in emergency ward, I thought of BLUE SCRUBS!!(How could I not?!) Mommy somehow deserves this lesson, always walking fast, always in a rush for something. She really needs to slow down. So MOM..listen to DOCTOR. And remember the word OSTEOPOROSIS - YOU HAVE IT. And don't be angry at me for nagging..Quote "it's only because I LOVE YOU". Unquote.

4. BOYS SCHOOL TRIP TO THE ZOO

My boys, despite visiting the zoo at an average of once monthly (we live just by the zoo walls) INSISTED that they follow their classmates at the kindergarten to the zoo!
They saw the HAWKERDILES and the KANDAROOS and the DINOSAURS (rhinos actually but they insist otherwise) and the TUTTERFRIES. Missed it. Wish I was there..

5. SUPER DUPER DAUGHTER IN LAW
Went to a family gathering with in laws yesterday alone since N was away meeting CLients in Miri. Aunts and uncles and sisters and cousins etc etc were sooo impressed that I came ALLLLL the way in the middle of the night ALLLL BY MYSELF to visit an ailing aunt whom I didn't even know!! It was of course done with much sincerity.. but OOOHHH I SO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS! *wink*wink*

6. WHAT KAK TEH WAS UP TO
The night mommy got herself into the hospital, made long distance call to KAKteh to yack about STUFF and to find out why she hasn't blogged for so long! Rupanya, she was struggling through LAST MINUTE HOMEWORK. Haii..perangai dari sekolah sampai sekarang tak berubah! Weren't you the one who also got arwah Tok to sign your report card early in the morning when he couldn't see all the vibrant colours on the card??? Its in the family isn;t it??? hehe!

7. HAPPY LABOUR DAY EVERYBODY!!!
This kuli-kang will be celebrating!!

Ciao y'all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

woi, janganlah buka cerita lama-lama macam tu....

10:06 PM  
Blogger Blabarella said...

Hawkerdiles, kandaroos, dino-rhinos and tutterfries??!! SO cute!! :)

*Blabs wonders how come she's never been here before*

3:32 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

kakteh: be nice to me..or else...

blabs: they are cute sometimes..other times they're like lil monsters!! anyways, you haven't missed much..but welcome all the same!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Bustaman said...

I hope your mom gets better soon.

12:44 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

thanks pokku. honoured that u visited my humble blog. she's (mom) is better, getting the hang of doing things with one hand already!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home