Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Day in the Jungle


Oh dear – blogger’s block, if you could call it that.
I wanted to write about the boys but I also want to put up some pictures of them. Can’t do it at the moment since I haven’t transferred the stuff from the camera to my computer. Lame excuse, but it buys me time, no?


Anyways, as to not leave this blog empty without an update, which shall further give me excuse to not update ever, here’s one picture of what N and I have been up to. This is an ATV ride up to the Ulu Kelang dam and to a beautiful waterfall (picture not available) in Kg Kemensah a few weeks ago. The ride is up and down orang asli tracks through a beautiful jungle which I highly recommend to those who like to rough it out once in a while. Our next trip in the next few weeks, is to Janda Baik which will take 6 hours, across 3 rivers, leeches and all!
Can't wait!

12 Comments:

Blogger Bergen said...

Nice machines. Popular in New Zealand. They can be pretty tricky to handle on slippery terrain.

9:32 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

yup-the day we went it was raining and the terrain was slippery. But that made it more challenging and fun! It's heavy, and I didn't feel the "pain" then, but when we got home that evening, I was sore all over. Nampak sangat tak fit! But like I said, can't wait for the next trip!

4:32 PM  
Blogger fara said...

Hey Dena,

I tried ATV last year. One word- AWESOME!!! Have fun on the next trip :-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

hahhh? ado hapdet???

tekojut den!

1:19 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

fara: I surely will! Thanks!

nazrah: Bukan ekau jo tokojut! Esse pun tokojut! Samo-samo lah kito yo!

4:37 PM  
Blogger atiza said...

wah..new hobby? no wonder stevie wonder tak hapdet

4:34 PM  
Blogger Ely said...

dah keluar hutan ker belum?

8:00 AM  
Blogger atiza said...

nih sah dah hilang kena 'sedut' ngan pacat nih

5:57 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

ely & atiza: Haha..kelakar lah korang ni. dah keluar hutan dah..dah nak masuk balik pun. Told ya I dont know how long I can keep up with this blogging thingamajig!

8:49 PM  
Blogger OOD said...

anedra,

uh, naik tu requires JPJ lesen tak? Can ride to ofis if it doesnt require one..

1:08 AM  
Blogger OOD said...

And oh,

should you be taking bumpy rides like that? And sharing precioussss blood with leeches too?

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nenong nenong nenong nenong

tak update blog despite? tangkap dia!

nenong nenong nenong nenong

cyberpatrol
moody moodpecker

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home