Monday, November 06, 2006

Double Celebration Weekend

We planned a little belated birthday party for Nasar last weekend. Well, it was supposed to be small but ended up quite big with over 40 children and 40 adults filling up our place! And my! What havoc can these 40 kids cause! By the end of the day, I was already smsing KakTeh asking her "What was I thinking of when I decided to do this??!!" But despite all that, it was fun, fun, fun! And the smiles on my boys' faces were all I needed to make me forget my aching feet and back!
A double celebration, because the weekend ended with us witnessing the first graduation in this little family of mine. Nasar has finally graduated from tadika! YAAAY! Weren't we a proud lot! Of course as usual, the whole family was there..from mom, dad, adik, atok, maktok, aunty Deana and uncle Azril. It wasn't something any of us would miss!
Also something I went through feeling a tinge of sadness.
Sighhh..my baby has grown.
I'll let the pictures tell you the rest.


13 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

alahai, and oteh had to miss the fun again!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking at your Mr Man. He looks remarkably like Badly Drawn Boy.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Awang Goneng said...

Oh, forgot to tell you: he's here in case you want to singalong

10:11 AM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

alahai menantu omak dah bosa...

11:46 PM  
Blogger trueblue said...

Wah..bestnya nampak party tu. Kalau I pun sure seronok :)

10:38 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

kakteh: alahai oteh. nanti dah habis penat i buat lagi. for my little "superman" when he turns 6. so I'm giving u two yrs notice to come back OK??

awanggoneng: but it's a fact, innit?

nazrah: aah, dah bosa dah. tak lamo laie sunat pulak!

trueblue: well, based on the feedback frm his friends - they had a great time. siap ada request "aunty, aunty - can you do my birthday party for me too!" haiya!

12:16 AM  
Blogger mommy@lif said...

happy belated birthday and a big congratulation to nasar.

good job on a well done party :)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Blabarella said...

Happy belated birthday to Nasar and a belated Salam Aidilfitri to his mommy. :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

concreterose: yes, lah. see u babes! muahhhhsss.

mommyalif: thanks. am beginning to love parties. so much better than work innit?

blabs: HIIEEEEEE!!!! Thanks girl! you dont go online anymore?

8:24 PM  
Blogger eddieputera said...

fmSis, come and visit me..got nice things to see

9:49 PM  
Blogger OOD said...

oh,
sometimes i wish my kids would hurry grow up, sometimes i hope they wont do it too fast.

So here's hoping that your kids would grow at your desired speed!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Wishing u n your family a great new year and Selamat Eidil Adha.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Anyone home?

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home