Friday, June 10, 2005

Booochiful People

First and foremost, I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all of you kind bloggers out there who were willing to share with me your experiences and challenges in putting on the hijjab. I have to say that I was completely taken aback by the sincerity in the stories that were told, and the advise that was so unselfishly given and the precious prayers that were offered too.

Also, (waah..this is beginning to sound like the Emmy's!), a special thanks to Blabarella, MassyLassy and MakNenek for putting up stories for me in their blogs (please go visit them. The stories are grrrreat!) ! And lastly,My Oteh for the heck of it (oooops, for teaching me how to linkmengelink, for showing me this lovely world of beautiful bloggers and for always being there when I need a good laugh!) I am touched to bits and I don't know how to thank you, ALL OF YOU, enough. You can be sure though, that I shall take all that has been said and shared, with me in the days to come and that InsyaAllah, that fine day shall come where ANEDRA shall embrace the hijab.

What I have learned though from this one week, is this.

There is just so much we can learn from each other and that it's just so unbelievably amazing, that people who do not know me, are so generously offering me their thoughts and cheering me on, in days where I seem to be lost and my mind entangled in confused jumbles.

It just affirms my belief, that you faceless-bloggers (and some not so faceless) out there are just such BEAUTIFUL people.

And for that, I applaud you and shall hold you dear in my heart and blog always!...and if it sounds logical, please accept a big-big cyber hug from me in return.

And for those of you who are not anonymous or don't want to maintain anonymous, we go makan someday ok?

18 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

phone me abt the link, asap!either hp or landline -

4:09 AM  
Blogger Ely said...

anedra, although i had not been of much help in ur decision. i hope our bloggers here have given the direction in where u wanted it to lead to.

kata tolong menolong :)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

ala anedra pun superdeeduperdee jugak

all the very best to u.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hi Anedra, all the best to you.
*love*

4:54 AM  
Blogger shidah said...

yeah... there are many great friends among us! i believe you would do the same kalau we pour our heart out....

12:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

anedra, i know the solution to the problems u have with the contents being dragged down. Resize your pictures - those yang besark2 tu...ythese are too big to fit in the column that has been allocated.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Blabarella said...

No, thank YOU for getting ALL of us to seriously think about putting our priorities right with the Almighty!!

It's a beautiful thing, blogging. Especially when we're lucky enough to have had the privilege to meet all the wonderfully nice bloggers. :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

To all of you, thanks again! And taking cue from KakTeh's blog on the CoverUp Story - This is taking blogging as a POSITIVE thing, and learning positive things from each other.

TERIMA KASEYYYYY!

KAKTEH@MY BLOG HELP DESK : Ahaaa! That's another mystery solved! thank you! Since when did u become so IT savvy??

8:07 PM  
Blogger atiza said...

*hugs*

makan? boleh saja..

but..but.. i thought we are on that GI diet...or I guess, exception for a day okay kot?

hehe

7:16 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

narfnarf and atiza: BIG HUG BACK! Yes..we makan-makan! Even G.I Janes need to eat right, well I certainly hope so!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger atenah said...

i feel blessed that OUR GANG is all abt being positive and supportive. I 've seen bloggers who *attack* others in their entries and I thot OMG *aku blog ni for escapism, to release tension, kalau blogging pun kelai, kan ke buang masa & tenaga?*

So it's our rezeki to find good cyber friends. Thanks ALL

9:14 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

atenah, you sure you don't wanna go makan-makan with me and da gang? ;p

6:09 PM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

Anedra : thank you, walau nama tak dimention tu tapi perasan jugaklah aunty ni one of the Beautiful People tu kan...
Sebab memang beautiful dah pun, kalah sikit dengan Miss Penang saja ni hehehe.
Pasai makan2, sapa nak tolak ni. habaq mai bila nak makan2 tu no. janji free and halal of course no...

10:32 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

AUntyN, you are definitely one of the Blog Beauties and I'll take your word on the Miss Penang thing too!

We will set a date for the makan ok??

4:15 AM  
Blogger Ruby M. said...

im too late! sori, sibuk bisnes banner lah! read also http://emojunkie.blogspot.com, she is my online friend who recently donned the tudung and currently performing her umrah.

12:40 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

maknenek, I can see that your banner business memang maju!! And such good work! Clap!Clap!

I shall visit your friend's site. Thanks!

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakak;
deep down inside kakak dah tau hakikatnya. deep down inside kakak dah buat keputusan sebenarnya. deep down inside kakak dah tahu apa kakak kena buat.

cuma kakak hesitate, kan?

mohon doa pada Allah moga dipermudahkan urusan hati dan dijauhkan was-was dan keraguan. insya Allah, Allah akan beri pada akak ketenangan dan keyakinan.

-AA-

5:54 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

thanks AA, for such wise words. Insya-Allah, and memang that it what I doa kan hari-hari.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home