Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Cards on the Fridge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Last Friday, I came back from work late, it was something like 2.30am. As usual..my first stop was the fridge, to get a big glass of juice before I head upstairs to sweet slumberland. I noticed two lonely cards held by the fridge magnets..it said
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY". From my little sweetlings.

I was touched to the point of almost sobbing.

I went upstairs into their bedroom..they were so still, quiet and serene lost somewhere in dreamland...as always in their little Batman suits. I kissed their foreheads, promising them a better mother tomorrow.

The cards were my first Mother's Day cards.

But, I am not worthy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

alahai!!!! none for oteh????

1:29 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

we'll have to have an Oteh Day. Make it 24/3 each year, but on condition, u come back to celebrate your day and you will sing I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I'll train N for a duet! ;p

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home