Sunday, September 25, 2005

Break Time!

..Till I have something to say. Am in extreme flat-toned mode at the moment. No information, no opinion, nothing to say. Well, at least not here, for now.
In the meantime, until I decide to come out from the land of Flat-Toners, wherever that is, I shall be visiting YOU, YOU and YOU. Yes, that's YOU! And when I'm not wherever you are, you should find me sipping coffee at my favourite coffee joint, high on conversation, in love with the company..
So, till then, see you when I see you!

5 Comments:

Blogger shidah said...

aik? takkan ood nak move office, sedih begitu sekali kot? ;) neway, take your time. i was in the same mode for the past 2 week. come back with fresh new ideas! take care!

2:22 AM  
Blogger anedra said...

sedih lah ni. nak kena pi cari ilham kejap..I'll be back!

4:07 AM  
Blogger Blabarella said...

Actually, I'm most impressed how you've been able to ALWAYS have something to write about, week after week after week!! Impressed gila! Even I myself have raised the white flag all-too-often!!

Don't worry, if I know you well enough by now (from your blog that is, since not yet had the opportunity to meet you woman-to-woman), .. you'll be back, SOON!! :)

We'll be waiting!!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Ely said...

aww, u have touched me. i am in love with u too! and no u're not a flat toner!

4:46 PM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

Pi lah bertafakur kat mana2, gua ke, zoo ke, nanti terjelmalah idea2 tu, hehehe.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home